- The blog is open to all original contributions dealing with public international law and foreign policy. The submissions must focus on current developments in these fields and must be analytical in nature.
- A maximum similarity of 15% is allowed. Non-adherence to this rule shall result in rejection of the article summarily.
- The post must have a clear and concise structure along with clear Headings and sub-headings.
- A post should have 1000 to 1500 words. Submissions must not exceed 1600 words in any circumstances.
- The manuscripts must be in “docx” format. Text must be in Times New Roman, have 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 and justified.
- Citations should be given in the hyperlinks.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a picture, related to the article. The picture must be in PNG, JPEG or JPG format with a minimum resolution of 600*480. If image is copyrighted, due reference to the original image must be given.
- Submissions failing to meet above mentioned doctrines will be returned to the author for revision.
- Subsequent to acceptance, Authors must also submit a formal image of themselves in a formal setting.
The subject of the email should be “Blog post submission”. Feel free to get in touch through email ([email protected]), incase of any queries.