About the course:
Law Seminar Courses on the U.S. Legal System and the Constitution
Tuition fees- $5,400
Application fees (non-refundable)- $ 75
Visa processing fees- $100
Medical insurance fees for 5 weeks estimated- $ 75
The following materials are required for visiting international student applications:
- Online Application
- For university students: your university transcript of grades with fall 2018 grades. The transcript must be translated into English. If your fall grades are not available, then you must submit your high school transcript.
- For pre-college students only: your high school transcript must include three years of grades and must be translated into English. Pre-college applicants must be entering into their senior year of high school (summer after junior year) or freshman year of college (summer after senior year).
- Proof of English Proficiency: required for students taking Yale courses. Not required for students taking part in the Certificate Programs for International Students, formerly known as the ELI.
- Financial Documentation: used to issue an I-20 for your F-1 student visa. Must be translated into English.
- Copy of identity page of passport
- Pre-college students only: two letters of recommendation
- Health Insurance
Residential Information for Visiting International Students: click here
Proof of English Proficiency: Click here
Financial Documentation: click here